Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The infamous blue cushions--

The thing is-
i love it when it's illegal,you know.

Anything.

I am like one of those people who treat love like it is going into extinction.

Sebaris dengan Greenpeace dan Rainbow Warrior mereka,
tanpa ragu-ragu kami akan berdesup menyelamatkan hati-hati tersungkur dan
cinta-cinta yang terjatuh.

Love at all cost.
Ini baru betul.

Oh,boys.
And girls.

I personally thing writing needs imagination and imagination needs fantasies and fantasies leads to arousal and sometimes when it gets too intimate it is falsely translated as love or perhaps something that has the feel of it.

And that is where,
that is when the combustion happens.

Poof.
Just like that.

I am rambling.

Why?

3 comments:

H. said...

i stumble into your blog by chance.

and somehow,i get what you mean,about fantasies leading to the belief of love.

oh.hi:)

Perempuan cerdas said...

Hello hannah banana.

:)

Obefiend Weiland said...

I am rambling.

Why?

i have the answers for you,. you have NBTD and need to go to my blog now and start commenting